CIL and Leach Tanks
Nukote polyurea is an ideal lining for the corrosive and abrasive conditions found within CIL tanks. As polyurea sets almost instantly in all ambient conditions, the CIL tanks can be returned to service within hours of completion of the lining.
- Quicker overall project schedule means the tank is returned to the circuit sooner, decreasing loss of yield and saving money.
- Flexible membrane means that the lining does not crack.
- Fast cure means that the lining can be spark tested and returned to service directly after spraying is complete.
- Cure is unaffected by cold temperature.
- Any repairs or touch ups can be made without waiting for the liner to cure.
- Nukote polyurea is touch dry within seconds, regardless of ambient conditions.
- Unlimited film build in a single application means that we can apply at a higher thickness at high abrasion/wear points e.g. around baffle supports.
- Higher abrasion resistance.